Professionalism for Behavior Analytic Practitioners
Everyone needs Ethics CEUs!
ethics CEUs with Stacie Neff's (M.S., BCBA) course, "Professionalism," available any time, on demand, on any device!
Who should attend:
- Any professonal who works in or around the field of behavior analysis.
- Those functioning in a consulting capacity
- Those working within the school system
- Those working in direct care situations
- Those working in assisted living facilities
- Those working medical facilities
- Those working with daycare systems
- Those working in the criminal justice system
- Those working in the foster care system
What will you cover:
- Initial contact with the client
- Interviewing skills during an assessment
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Setting expectations
- Professional behavior
- Interpersonal “don’ts” to avoid
- Everyday scenarios
How will you benefit:
- Refine your consulting repertoire
- Learn how to market yourself
- Become a positive reinforcer in your environment
- Earn the respect of your clients
- Gain a renewed confidence in your own marketing skills
- Learn best practice
- Earn Ethic CEU credits
Rating: This basic course of critical consulting skills is recommended for
professionals with at least background knowledge of the principles of
1 Type II BACB CEUs* - BEHP1039
*These workshops are presented in partnership between Florida Tech PDP ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc. is a BACB® approved provider of Type II Continuing Education hours (Provider Number OP-02-0023).