Adventures in Ethics in Organizational Behavior Management: Down the Rabbit Hole
|Everyone needs Ethics CEUs!|
ethics CEUs with Josh Pritchard's (M.A., BCBA) course, "Ethics: Down
the Rabbit Hole," available any time, on demand, on any device!
workshop reviews different philosophical approaches to ethics, and then
discusses ethics in the field of Organizational Behavior Management
(OBM), specifically the lack of a standardized code. It illustrates the
need to develop such a code and suggests some points to consider when
- Brief overview of the philosophy of ethics
- The framework/philosophy in which OBM rests
- Current state of the science of ethical guidelines in OBM
- A proposed model of ethical guidelines for OBM to adopt
- Throughout this talk, situations and stories will be used from an extreme example (a Nevada brothel) to make the case
course will be useful for individuals involved in the field of behavior
analysis at an organization's supervisory level, or those who are
interested in organizational ethics. Participants should be familiar
with some of the basics of OBM.
1 Type II BACB CEUs* - BEHP1068
*These workshops are presented in partnership between Florida Tech PDP ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc. is a BACB® approved provider of Type II Continuing Education hours (Provider Number OP-02-0023).