An Introduction to Behaviorally Based Performance Pay Systems
William B. Abernathy, Ph.D. is a founding father of the field of
Organizational Behavior Management. He developed an extremely successful
consulting company that designs and manages performance measurement and
incentive pay systems. In this online, on demand
presentation, Dr. Abernathy will present a conceptual model for
functional relations with implications for descriptive assessment,
functional analysis and function-based intervention for
How You Will Benefit:
- Achieve objective, measurable strategic objectives that are cascaded throughout the organization.
- Learn to implement profit-indexed funding to ensure long-term plan sustainability.
- Train employees to maximize their earnings by identifying and removing performance constraints.
- Successfully pay employees for results - not time.
What You Will Cover:
- Strategies that will improve employee performance.
- The critical problems with Conventional Performance Management.
- The difference between Organizational Behavior Management versus Behavior Systems Engineering.
- The design and implementation of an improved performance system.
Who Should Attend:
course is recommended for those who are in supervisory or management
positions and who wish to review current tools and techniques in
performance pay systems.
9.5 Type II BACB CEUs*, Four Weeks, $123
*These workshops are presented in partnership between Florida Tech PDP ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc. ABA Technologies, Inc. is a BACB® approved provider of Type II Continuing Education hours (Provider Number OP-02-0023).
These workshops are presented in partnership between Florida Tech PDP ABA Online program and ABA Technologies, Inc.
ABA Technologies, Inc. is a BACB® approved provider of Type II Continuing Education hours (Provider Number OP-02-0023)
*Disclaimer: Students who have taken coursework towards their BACB©
certification through Florida Tech, these are the same course materials
as those in BEHP 5004 -
unit 7 - option 2.